miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

Lucky man!


Happiness, more or less, it's justa change in me, something in my liberty. Oh, my, my. Hapiness, coming and going, i watch you look at me, watch my fever growing. I know just where i am.
But how many corners do i have to turn? How many times do i have to learn, all the love i have is in my mind?
Well, i'm a lucky man with fire in my hands.
Happiness, something in my own place, i'm standing naked smiling, i feel no disgrace with who i am. Happiness, coming and going, i watch you look at me, watch my fever growing, i know just who i am.
But how many corners do i have to turn? How many times do i have to learn, all the love i have is in my mind? I hope you understand... gotta love that'll never die.
Happiness, more or less, it's just a change in me, something in my liberty. Happiness, coming and going, i watch you look at me, watch my fever growing. I know. Oh, my, my! Gotta love that'll never die! No, i'm a lucky man!
It's just a change in me, something in my liberty. Oh, my, my!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario