viernes, 9 de abril de 2010

Feel





















Come and hold my hand, i want to contact the living, not sure i understand this role i've been given. I sit and talk to God and he just laughs at my plans. My head speaks a lenguage, i don't understand.
I just want to feel real love, feel the home that i live in, 'cause i got too much life running through my veins, going to waste.
I don't want to die, but i ain't keen on living either, before i fall in love i'm preparing to leave him. I scare myself to death, that's why i keep on running before i've arrived i can see myself coming.
I just want to feel real love, feel the home that i live in, 'cause i got too much life running through my veins going to waste. And i need to feel real love and a live ever after i cannot give it up.
I just want to feel real love, feel the home that i live in. I got too much love running through my veins to go to waste. I just wanna feel real love in a life ever after, there's a hole in my soul, you can see it in my face, it's a real big place.
Come and hold my hand, i want to contact the living, not sure i'm understand this role i've been given, not sure i'm understand...

2 comentarios:

  1. Hermosa! Estoy saturada con la facu, perdón :(

    El 26/04 rindo y después podemos hacer lo que quieras, lo cual no quita que antes nos podamos ver aunque sea un rato! (hoy, por ejemplo)

    Te adoro, hermanita linda que me regaló la vida ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Te quiero tanto, hermosa!

    ResponderEliminar